I'm a bit of a utility player in the tech space. I've held varied ICT roles covering areas such as systems, infrastructure, networking, software engineering, ICT management and lots more in between.
What do you do?
I'm based in Auckland, New Zealand. Currently working at ReachMedia, we're using technology to transform what was considered a traditional industry. I also work with Ettrics where we help clients and work with other agencies throughout the world to create apps, websites, integrations and campaigns.
Where can I find you?
- Email me at email@example.com if you want a chat.
- YouTube where I focus on pushing the boundaries of Webflow development.
- Medium where I document code samples of problems I've solved that could help others.
- LinkedIn, which every time I think of reminds me that I need to update my profile.
- Github, where I hope to become more active in open source over time.
What do you like working with?
To name a few (in no particular order of importance);